About Mr Pradeep Aggarwal
Pradeep Aggarwal is the foundar of Institute of Mind Contol and Development, India & a certified Hypnotherapist and NLP Trainer
An educator, hypnotist, NLP trainer, business consultant, much-sought-after-speakers, successfull enterepreneur and a peak performance consultant to oraganizations, individuals and professional soprts teams.
Mr.Pradeep Aggarwal is a certified Hypnotherapist and NLP Trainer. He is also a qualified Sports Psychologist and specializes in giving mind training to lot of International and National Sport persons.
He is a Licenced NLP Sports Practitioner and a Diploma in Sports Hypnosis By Trained Brain - UK.
He is a Certified LAW OF ATTRACTION facilitator, trained by Micheal Losier - Canada.
He is a Licensed Practitioner of - Integral Eye Movement Therapy & a Licensed Practioner of Weight Loss Therapy Certified by Andrew T Austin - The Fresh Brain Company Ltd. - UK.
Licenced LAB PROFILE Practitioner Certified by Shelle Rose Charvet - Success Strategies - Canada.
With great success his prominent sports persons include
- Cricketers - V.V.S.Laxman, Laxmi Ratan Shukla, Ranadev Bose, Deepdas Gupta and many others from Bengal cricket team.
- Golfers - Gaganjeet Bhullar, Arjun Atwal, DigVijay Singh, Rahil Gangjee, Anirban Lahiri, Harmeet Kahlon, Himmat Rai, Mandeep Singh Pathania, Vikrant Chopra, Amandeep Johal, Siddikur Rehman and Amardeep Mullic.
- Boxers - Vijendra who won the Bronze medal in Olympics.
- Power lifter - Satyendra Rathor from Jaipur-Gold medalist in 100kg category.
- Badminton Players - Shruti Korean India’s Women Double Badminton player
- Squash - Ritwick Bhattachariya India’s No.1 Player.
The techniques which he uses with them are Self Hypnosis, NLP, EFT, 3D Modeling, Kinesiology, Energy NLP, Special Active Visualization techniques and some more advanced subconscious mind triggers and others. He help them to remove their mental blocks, change their beliefs, set higher goals, removing negative memories, developing more confidence and master new skills so that they can become more successful, lower their scores and win the tournaments.